The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Aggregator gang
@Fluffums to be honest, you pretty much described what you’re gonna get from this series. All the characters are pretty one-note with their few character traits and they run it into the ground. Especially the main character, who’s basically the most bland for a harem for the audience to project themselves in. This is more on me, but the comedy is very hard to stomach as it usually falls under four-wall jokes that were endearing at first, then became overplayed and done to death. Even though I’ve complained about this series, I still read it to give it a shot and see if they take the “100 girlfriends” to more bizarre levels. If you really didn’t care for the first chapter, you probably won’t get anything out of this series.

This is one of the mangas where I just want to give another 10/10 each and everytime there’s a new chapter.

can someone translate chapters, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 to english?

Contributor
@sleepy_ronin

Jaiminis Box translated them. They’re defunct, so I think they can be uploaded six months after nothing has been heard from them.

This is, unfortunately for everyone who dislikes it, objectively the best romcom manga of all time past, present, and future.

what this something hit the floor?! Oh it must be my motivation to read this manga that starts at chap *23.5*

Hopefully at some point we get to see what would happen to all of the girlfriends if Rentarou never have met them. Because without him, they'd fall into despair. But that probably won't happen as that would pretty dark and would be serious. So hopefully we get to see at least one of their alternate futures.

Users who are viewing this thread