The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You

Dex-chan lover
So mc didnt kiss kurumi cuz then he would have to kiss everyone including shizuka, but having everyone be put to sleep and not knowing if hahari kissed you is fine?

Look i am fine with the manga not makin sense but this shit was just not good

edit:the rating went down a bit with this chapter lol

I learn one thing about this manga. Just go along with it and let author explore infinite possibilities he can add in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
these bunch of fun police who came in expecting something normal except we got this.

I for one embrace all the stupidity and how the mangaka is having fun writing all the things they can do with this, the possibilities are endless! I'm open minded you see.

Well I hate harem. But when I read this and just went with the flow. I found myself laughing and amused. I can call this one a masterpiece. I hope it will continue to do so.

was expecting this to be a gore-ish physchological manga like "that" one particular manga because of the summary

was not disappointed!

Double-page supporter
At this point I'm like the guy who is watching someone eat 100 peeps. Do the peeps taste good, does it matter, hell no. I am only morbidly curious if he can eat 100 peeps without cheating.

Users who are viewing this thread