The 31st Consort - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
He found out quickly but that's also nice since her mannerisms had some obvious tells such as never correcting or affirming his assumptions. It's pretty clear she's going to be become the queen since she's reliable, kind and intelligent, the qualities he was looking for to begin with.

Dex-chan lover
I really like that he recognized her right away. That was a cute first meeting!

damn this is great. didnt think he would figure it out so quickly but I'm glad.

Dex-chan lover
awejskfhksdhdjf THAT WAS SO CUTE im glad he caught on quick, he's a sharp one. they'd make a good couple

Double-page supporter
Hopefully she also mentions what the court "lady" has been doing (Can't really call someone like that a lady, now can you...) so that he can get rid of useless people who might bring him endless trouble in the future. After all, if a person who has been hired to do a specific job (and they are fully aware that they've been hired to do that specific job) refuses to do that specific job without any proper reason (like in this case), then why would you keep them around? You'd fire them immediately.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really glad shoujo manga have changed their art style to be more appealing compared to a decade ago. So I get nice... fluffy romance like this.

Great meeting. Very pleased. Thanks for the translations.

I actually don't like that she doesn't properly introduce herself. Also, even if she wants the king to see her the way she is, and there is the fact that she was not given proper care, she should change to a more presentable look. It means she respects "the guest". So, even though I think the author wants to portray her as honest and down to earth, I just see that as disrespectful to the king. In a way, with her being elusive with not directly saying she is the consort -though can be seen as a good cunning queen quality- it can also be interpreted that she lied to the king since he repeatedly asked where is the consort.

But overall, I enjoy the story and would like to see more. I just don't agree with her decision in this chapter. Hopefully, they can have good chemistry as a couple.

Power Uploader
As a French person, I can't get over how he's named "Macron".

The translator should have found a different spelling to avoid the association.

Group Leader
@MrFunplace OH HELL YEAH :') Thanks for sounding what’s on my mind elegantly, cuz that kinda disturb me as well. Rejecting clean clothes when there's an important guess bcuz "this is my real self" is kinda... duh... while there's a chance you won't be reprimanded, but the chance that your subordinates would be the one punished instead is also there -__-' I'm just so glad the king is quite kind-hearted and wise

Users who are viewing this thread