The 31st Consort - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Cya

Wowww... finallyyyy... i think we have a smart king right here, cuz he can figure out fasst enough with anyone help..

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@the people asking the consort to dress up.

Not dressing up is the whole point

She is pretending to BE a handmaid and had no real intentions of 'seducing' the king. She even asked that old lady to stop the king from coming.

Is it rude? Yes. She wasn't even trying to be polite (assuming she even knows how because countryside girl)

If anything she is enjoying herself 'trolling' the king

Dex-chan lover
@Vasqueztion maybe, but other than not having a handmaiden her place at least looks equipped and maintained to her style thanks to the small army of guards who found shelter under her wings. Of course if he gives any of those boys half a chance, not one would hesitate to sing her praises while condemning the thot.

Dex-chan lover
@MrFunplace
she's trolling, there's almost no respect in that lol
and let's not forgetting she actually didn't want to be selected, she only come there for the money in being the "sacrifice"
oh, she also can't answer since it'll be a lie

anyway, a male MC who isn't dense? color me surprised

Fed-Kun's army
It’s sort of karma, I guess, that the court lady’s action in trying to make the king too busy to visit actually backfired splendidly and now he (technically) spent a night with the 31st consort, something which he has never done with other consorts before. This wouldn’t have happened if the court lady hadn’t intervened. In that case, the king would have simply visited the consort in the morning as planned. There would have been no chance to spend the night there. I think he would have been somewhat impressed nevertheless, but surely not to this degree. The effect wouldn’t have been this great.

Aggregator gang
Oh my gosh thats so funny... Mc totally wanna go ninja but she gave herself aaway too much 😂😂😂

Totally agree with @Nep and @primrosea . Feria also think this will be the King's first and last visit, so I think she just don't want to stress herself that much. She is sure the King wouldn't noticed who she is and just forget about his visit anyway. But she is wrong apparently! 🤭

Hahahaha GASP. His name’s MACRON hahah fooddddd. Ok ok I’m sorry, I’m so immature :p

I’m so glad this King is a smart one and I hope that old lady get her karma soon for bullying Feria.

Dex-chan lover
hopefully the corrupt old bitch gets thrown in the dungeon

@Meichiri Macron is the name of the French president (Emmanuel Macron) and as a French I find the use of his name for a royal character very disturbing and laughable as well

Users who are viewing this thread