The 31st Consort - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Thank you for the update! These two a so cute! But honestly, what a time to be sleeping FL.

Fed-Kun's army
"Will you eat sticky bun rolls together with me?" No greater pickup line has been said.

Dex-chan lover
today I learned a manga chapter can give you diabetes three times in a row

Dex-chan lover
Well, they're certainly falling for each other more and more.

Or rather, they fell fast and fell hard to the point that they're both dizzy.

Ughh this is so sad, fuck these garbage traditions that stop them from seeing eachother and force him to hang out with those other useless consorts.

the king is cute! lady feria is cuter than king! this SHIP IS THE CUTEST!!!!!!! AAAAHAHHHHH I'M CRYING

Goodness! Heavens! These two are PERFECT for each other! How long must we suffer till they become canon? How long must we bear jealous noble ladies and annoying grannies against this ship? I'm also hoping for fewer cunning nobles (but with the settings and era, I guess this is the only thing that won't be removed from the plot.

Macron already CONFIRMING his choice at this point! How long will the so called tradition take?! She's already semi won most if not all the knights. A portion of the unpopular and youngest candidates are semi rooting/supporting her. Tell me WHEN already.
These two gave me cavities TRICE on this chapter alone!

Aggregator gang
Why? Cause no one wants to be the 31st consort and she was there just to fill the space and receive some moneeeeey

Fed-Kun's army
lkdfsl he's already settled on her AND SO UPFRONT ABOUT BEING IN LOVE WITH HER my heart is so soft!!! feria make up your mind about it!!! or rather face it, you're in love lmaoooo

thank you very much for the update~! this is a gem

Dex-chan lover
@Hypothon Quite a while,
there's still a fair bit of jealous noblewomen to deal with until the happy ending.
Manga's currently around WN Chp 15, while the complete story is 41 chapters long.

Interestingly, the part about Feria's fear of lightning seems to be a novel exclusive addition.

Omg I was smiling like an idiot the entire chapter... why are these two so cute???? And I'm so happy he already decided that she's the one he loves

Users who are viewing this thread