The 31st Consort - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

why is sabrina still in the palace and not kicked out yet even though many people knows the bad intention that she has

Dex-chan lover
Sabrina thinks she is in the race, she never was even a contender and the race already ended.

I have such delight in seeing her doing the most stupid shit to win when things are already resolved, more funny is that Feira's supporters are having fun too manipulating the army of idiots, Cuire is having the time of her life turning those pretty little heads to her just to see them falling in despair (i have no doubt she is a total S) and worse yet they already saw the winner, the declaration of victory and refuse to understand is.

The only thing left is the ceremony, that i have no doubt they still think they will have a say.

Double-page supporter
It's just me or Sabrina's doing to curie can be considered from people who know that curie doesn't want be the queen that Sabrina wants ruin an friendship between neighbor countries and trigger the war?

Group Leader
What is happening lol anyway thanks for translating! I was looking forward to this!

"She must be destroyed" what a dumb hoe, how she expects to be a Queen if that's how she sees a foreign Princess? The nation would be constantly in war over her diplomatic fails... seriously that annoys me with how manga makes this unbelievable stupid high ranking nobles and want me to believe that she received proper education for this very moment. She should be doing better than this.

Users who are viewing this thread