The 31st Consort - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Jesus christ, all the servants of this castle must have been recieving antidote on a daily basis in order to negate all this toxicity

lmaooo here we go, a seemingly white lily in the midst! Can't wait to see how she's kicked out of the competition by Curie or Feria!

Damn, I'm vouching for Lady Curie to be Lady Feria's wingman. Really like how much she supports Lady Feria.

Thanks for the translations Solace Translations!

Supporter
Before this chapter I wasn't fully trusting Curie but dang, great woman.

Group Leader
I’m so glad that Feria has a strong ally aside from the King himself

Dex-chan lover
Its a pleasure to see a capable king, all other people really just playing in his tune XD except Princess Curie who smart enough to read the situation and try to curry favor to the king in a different meaning.

@beazacha if you notice its her inner monologue, meaning she just talk to herself, meanwhile she is a sweet and innocent person in front of lady Curie.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Lady Curie has read a few books where the bullying villainess brings about her own downfall

Curie is soo good! I don’t believe this! Even though this chapter was without Feria and Macaron, I still love it cuz of Curie! 😍 ~ love it!

Wait both the girls on the second page are supposed to be different people? They look so similar that I can’t tell them apart at all. Are they suffering same face syndrome or am I just that bad at faces?

Haha it was very satisfying to see that greedy old lady think she’s gotten her way and has no idea she’s fallen into a trap.

And gosh these noble girls are really arrogant. They always say ‘ah yes I’ll be queen’ when the king clearly has already picked his consort. I guess it’s true that arrogance blinds you.

Thank you for translating this new chapter.

*snickers into her coffee* I almost feel sorry for Sabrina.....she is sooo outclassed and are doesn't even know it.

Lady Curie would be a great Queen. Lucky for MC that she isn't interested, she would have been a very tough rival.

Users who are viewing this thread