The 31st Consort

If I had to sum this story up in just a few words, then the theme is definitely: "Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Man, Feria handled that wonderfully. Not a lot of people could do that, myself included. I'd just be kinda snickering at the back about that lady. It's nice to see people who see the good in even people like that but is also one who takes no shit.

The manga might seem a bit bland at first but it gets better and cuter after the king and our MC first met. I love it how the king started collecting her ribbons because they can't meet officially often.

Personally, I really love the second consort, Curie, who recognized the feelings the ML and the MC hold for each other and withdrew while volunteering to help out our MC to make her a better Queen candidate. She's so cool 😍

Group Leader
Everyone reading this manga, ever:
4tm0keK.jpg

ok ngl i have no idea what just happened, why did they spill wine on eachother, and how did it become a powerplay?

i'm inlove with this series! i keep on rereading it because of the pacing and interaction of the MCs~

Users who are viewing this thread