The 31st Consort

Group Leader
Its sad but I'm not really attached to any of the characters.

Couldnt they have chosen a diffrent setting for them to fall in love rather then the basic ass castle setting that 99 percent of manga/manwha these days have

If I wanted glorified catfights with cairictures fighting over the ML I'd stick to watching the indian soap operas my mom used to watch

Like yeah we getting every women besides the MC is a an opportunist golddiggin bitch. Stop it

King Macoroni is also wasting everyones time at this point

I'm still reading so i can find out what kind of happy ending lady curie will get :), she deserves THE BEST!

I hate this manga so generic shoujo, disgusting

so disgusting in fact, I'll bookmark it and read it again

WHY IS IT SO LONG BEFORE NEXT UPDATE TSK!

your basic starcrossed lovers story

before they met both couldnt care less about each other and even intended to terminate the 31st position and bam within a day and in under one chapter they met and fell so deeply in love that both cant live without the other all the while the king cant even take care of a few servants bullying and defrauding the mc

and the mc devolves from a strong independent woman to a swooning doormat for the ml
while the ml becomes incompetent and stupid to the point where i would like to shout "oi! arent you the effing king?"

but what im most puzzled about is how they fell in love because it happened like a update notification
normaly when you ask couples (alone) what attracted them to each other they can name one thing which for them set their partner apart from the rest of the world
and normaly i can spot that quite good when i see it,
but besides the mc generating some interest from the ml i cant see anything but bam much like god said there be light
both fell in love
well it might be the case that our mc has a fetish for workaholics or narcoleptics

Dex-chan lover
there not enough bitch be gone for all of those thots...
we find something stronger!

Group Leader
eJ81MJ8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread