The Advanced Player of the Tutorial Tower

Fed-Kun's army
Same, I'm getting real fucking tired of different groups coming in swinging with their own uploads for no reason causing just a mess of chapters and repeats all over the place.

I saw them upload stuff on Batoto, all of which was not on Batoto but was on here and already being done by other groups, which was mentioned by others and they went pretty much 'meh' in response.

Dex-chan lover
The cover was very confusing before clicking on this it looked a certain item with those stripes *ahem*

Just another Webtoon with a Godlike MC showing off his powers.

At least in the shitty isekais the MCs have interactions with other characters.

Haha just thinking if you were put in his shoes and was stuck there for so long. Would you not try and liven things up by doing weird shit like that? I would like to think I would. Funny just imagining it

Oh my Gosh I seriously thought this was an adaptation of The Tutorial is Too Hard for a second. I was so confused.

Dex-chan lover
this sounds like the manga equivalent of "grinding to level 99 in the first dungeon"

I remembered this happened to me in Pokemon Gold when I couldn’t figure out what to do so I grinded my starter to level 40 something before the first gym.

I thought it's an adaptation of "The Tutorial is too hard"...
I only read the first chapter but seems really similiar, almost as if author took a little too much inspiration from that title :/

Was this protagonist a Mexican grandmother in another life or something? La chancla is strong with this one.

Users who are viewing this thread