The Ancient Magus' Bride - Ch. 96 - The show must go on. II

Dex-chan lover
Way to raise me up, and then drop me down.

Thank you for the chapter and the with you've put in prior.

I'll miss this series, as I'll likely remember it a year down the road at the earliest. Too much to read and do.

Thanks for everything you’ve done so far. Its a shame this will be the last one, but its understandable.

There are still two Fragments chapters that will be coming out next year. I would like to know if you intend to translate those.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for everything you've done up until now, your work has been much appreciated and even if I'm saddened by it I respect your decision.

Thank you for everything.

Altough I understand your decision, this is truly a shame. Yours are the best translation of this manga ever written, and defintly a thousand times better than the AI ones that came out a bit ago.

From the translation of the magic formulas to how the character speak to each other, your translations are the best and make the story much more understandable and beautiful.

While I and everyone else will obviusly accept your decision no one will be able to truly be happy about this: I'm literally watching an artist and craftsman being out-competed from their work by an automated machine. Yeah, they may be faster, but your quality is much better.

Dex-chan lover
i cant stop thinking about the line "i cant justify doing fantranslation when the simulpub has translations on par with a number of scans" like. yeah. y e a h. it's so shit!!! it says a lot about how translators get treated EVEN in professional settings

ah, I waited for the fan-lation of this chapter instead of reading the "official" vnv so sad this will by the last of it
thanks for the work you have done

Users who are viewing this thread