The Ancient Magus' Bride - Vol. 11 Ch. 55 - First impressions are the most lasting III

It was a nice detail that when the snakes were coming to Chise, she covered her loop tie to protect it.

The other thing that Zoey smells is probably the eye of Joseph.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank God it's no April Fool's joke.. I am lazy of clicking new updates because of all the pranks lol

Aggregator gang
WIZARD HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA

The kids are making friends, I like it.

Dex-chan lover
Hatching from eggs... Reminds me of the egg baby chapter of Franken Fran. Or was it larvae forming a cocoon? Either way, it was ... horrible.

@Mase_aga Harry potter didn't invent the concept of wizard school as a setting

This feels a lot more mundane and typical of a school setting than HP's pretty silly one, tbh

Aggregator gang
@gackt1

Fucking right? I was wondering why the mother was never shown and was afraid of the worst. Mangaka probably just didn't want to draw a super complex barely humanoid lol

Double-page supporter
Those snakes are pretty cute IMO.
Just look at how curious and friendly they are.

TBH I think on the topic of "terrible backstory" Chise just beats them all at this school. Slay Vega, short lifespan, hunted for years due to her magical property, bonehead of a master, Cursed by a Dragon while trying to help him, getting messed with by a bunch of centuries/millenia old monsters, humanoids or not...

@ShinGesu
Chise beat the short lifespan of a Slay Vega since she received Josephs eye and obtaining the curse of immortality

Users who are viewing this thread