The Ancient Magus' Bride

I feel like any part of this story that involves Cartaphilus is just kinda boring.

Dex-chan lover
@Xanaa: I went to the new Batoto and I have my doubts about it. It looks pretty slick, almost too slick, and when I clicked this weird rabbit thing in the upper right hand corner it gave me the opportunity to either mess with my profile (expected) or, go to Mangapark or Mangawindow (wut?). That last bit made me feel kind of uneasy.

@Purplelibraryguy yes. the new batoto do have some that i dislike. and fyi the new batoto was something like 3 in one site cause the one buying batoto was the owner mangapark and mangawindow. it been almost a month since i ask their mod to added upload using zip,rar but nothing change, they really slow.

""I think I'm starting to see that they're planning to end the anime AND the manga at the same time. Damn."

Well, at a minimum, we can agree that the anime is going to end with this arc. As for the manga, can't really say since there are so many possibilities left, including of course helping our little skull-headed buddy."

SPOILERS
And there's the dad and brother to find, not to mention the wizarding school, church, and coven opportunities.

Dex-chan lover
... man this had soooo hard final chapter vibes, I'm happy it hasn't ended yet.

Dex-chan lover
The new boy gives me
bad vibes ... doesn't help the spirits mention he smells like rust ... you know like dried blood.

Yay! The return of my beloved Master Rahab. Probably my favourite character (a tie with the Silver One).

"That four eyes is a jerk." I definitely got the same vibe. Made me think of the old Royal Navy unofficial job of "The Captain's Narker." He would slink around the ship listening to everyone and report everything to the ship's captain. While I understand the need for counter-intelligence, I really dislike those who snoop and report. I think it takes a really unhealthy mental attitude to do a job like that. Kind of like the "commode spies" of not that many years back who spent their time in bathrooms looking for gay men to arrest. I would rather sort the fly specks out of pepper for a nickel a bushel than do a loathesome and degraded job like that. I hate to think what kind of disgusting asshole that kind of job would turn me into.

Yes, she is here. Things are definitely going to be waaay more interesting from now on.

Users who are viewing this thread