The Ancient Magus' Bride

I binged hardcore and now I gotta wait for a while for more chapters... Bruh

Fed-Kun's army
Guess I'll just ask here incase the scanlators aren't aware. Is there any hope in the side stories being translated or are they not available to scanlate. I say they are side stories but they are being published separately so technically they are there own series.

Yeh

I've got to say, this was one of the best manga I've ever read. Now I've kinda given up on it due to the slow translation. Waiting 3 months or more for a single chapter is just way too much.

If anyone knows some site where I can read this faster, I'd love to know. Otherwise, I'll just buy it or leave this for a few years 'til it's gotten some new content

@Yeh
Even the website where the Raws were updated monthly stopped adding chapters since august :-( the last chapter is 70.

Update: The manga is still ongoing, however the translators are on hiatus apparently they had a child
The Japanese one is still ongoing aswell further proof: https://twitter.com/magus_bride/status/1334694665682120713/photo/1
I'm not sure about the raws not getting an update
Also chapter 75 isn't going to be releasing for a month due to the author going to spend time with her family (that's lovely)
@Tegan1 @Yeh

Does the group have different translators? Because the group seems to be updating two other projects, which are really good mangas too to read in the meantime. Ah well, guess we might as well wait for officially translations. No biggie.

I’m happy for the healthy child! May this pandemic blow over fast!

Group Leader
Yeah, our other two series are done by different translators.

Mmn

Thanks for the update really thanks and if possible please continue updating it

Users who are viewing this thread