The Antagonistic Goddess Attacks - Ch. 18 - This is what you call affection?

Who was that guy she remembered? 🤔 Was it the guy from the previous arc? 🤔

"I only wish to protect u for the rest of your life" He's hot but he's nuts as well; unless ofc he knows her from before or if he's the bro from her previous life, I wouldn't believe in suck fickle feelings and sus actions like his.

In other things, I have a serious concern with Chinese authors, why it's so common to put in manwhas/novels, women/men who were drugged, and then someone r*ped them? Seriously, ain't funny and it's hella problematic.

Ps. The ex "BFF" is such a disgusting scum. I can't believe he's doing such a thing (no one can't be as stupid and blind to not understand there's something dangerous in that bottle). :l

@AiriAi Actually, there is logical explanation of "I only wish to protect u", I believe, it should be given in the end of the arc. But that's true, it's nothing romantic here, and Ming Shu knows it.

In previous arc "brother" was, at least, really in love, but not with her but with original host - and that fact Ming Shu knew too.

I'm calling it now, all the "male leads" of every arc's role is just to force her to transmigrate.

the step brother 😭

glad to know atleast there's a connection between her missions

Users who are viewing this thread