The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Mad Scientist

Dex-chan lover
Ok that part with having a snake bite her was pretty fucked up

My poisoned food testing masochist slave girl cant be this cute!

Best way to get into Maomao's heart:

Give her the tools for her mad experiments.

LOLOLOL ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

@daxude LOLOLOL

Steins Gate reference

giphy.gif

Aggregator gang
OFFICIALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I would stay the f**k away from snakes if I could... but this girl, she just endured the poisons like it was nothing... and why the hell did she agreed to make the aphrodisiac? She knew that guy would use it on something stupid, didn't she?

Banned
Hmmm...
In the first chapter... +20 attractiveness for having freckles.
In the second chapter... +40 attractiveness just for seeing her applying snek to her arm and giggling over it.

... Sometimes I get at bit worried at what gets my interest. But yeah, unorthodox self-experimentation definitely gets my interest.

Banned
@Alex-dono-sama : As if there could ever be a better female MC than Yomiko Readman.

This one is wearing fake freckles, so I had to take back those points. Heck, I inverted the points. I dislike fakes at the best of times, but faking something attractive in order to ostensibly look less attractive is absolute bullshit.
I see enough of that shit with every manga that calls girls "plain" for wearing glasses and "cute" without them, without that same treatment being applied to freckles. The only redeeming factor is historical accuracy.

@SotiCoto Asians are pretty nuts about having perfect face and body especially in high society and red district alike.

Freckles and myopia count as imperfection.

Banned
@Mingxingxing : Not even remotely. An unfreckled face is imperfection. A face without glasses is imperfection. If they were nuts about having a perfect face and body, they'd know these things... but it seems you and they got it all backwards.

Fed-Kun's army
Freckles is cute.. This is surprisingly good.
And I'm starting to harbor hate on the guy.. do not bully the maomao!

This series is great, though it seems that they have made significant changes to the story from the original novel.

Dex-chan lover
Second chapter and already full-on Mad Scientist! Love it!

Nyahahahaha! sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread