The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - GARDEN PARTY (PART 1)

Wow, so the freckles were fake (because of the back alley reasons/danger). Not only is she beautiful, she's smart too.

👌👌👌

Also, you know how he's a eunuch and all (Jinshi)? If he and Maomao get together, I guess they'll be a childless couple? Or they can adopt.

Is the male hairpin he gave her for her protection? You know, so if some guy sees it, he'd think she's taken and wouldn't touch her or something.

Reactions: le3
Double-page supporter
Freckles are cute, I knew a girl who made fake ones with makeup and then later even tattooed fake ones just like our MC but for the opposite reason.
I felt betrayed when I found out and this chapter opened up old wounds. Women are terrible and deceitful creatures.

Dex-chan lover
classic reveal, still love it nonetheless
good tropes are best when used well
glad to see an empathetic side from Jinshi, bit early tho, i think - or maybe it's just the right time for his character development?
who knows, everyone is beautiful tho

Jinshi's face when he realized what Maomao had to survive. I think Maomao shattered Jinshi's worldview a little bit here.
For all that he has quite a bit of power and he knows how to play with it, in a lot of ways he's a sheltered kid.

Dex-chan lover
her new hair-style makes her looks like she has 2 cat ears .

the color page , from the twitter of the artist : https://twitter.com/nekokurage_/status/1091290841505644544

DyULOSkUwAAWeb0

What did she mean by "You broke your promise already"? I've been trying to wrap my head around that for a couple of minutes now.

Banned
Hide her freckles?

HIDE HER FRECKLES?!!

WAIT.... THE FRECKLES ARE FAKE?!!

3cd.png

-40 Attractiveness points. Damn Now I'm really disappoint. She has no visually appealing features any more. Just an interesting personality in an F-grade body. =(

Double-page supporter
@Degernase shes lucky you were so d~i~s~g~u~s~t~e~d with the fake freckles, she deserves better than a creep like you lmao

I think she looks equally pretty with and without freckles, but I wonder why she didn’t just stop using makeup once she entered the harem so she could get promoted easily, like she mentioned in Ch. 1.

Also I suppose Maomao’s reasoning for making herself a less appealing target is understandable. However, the reality is a person’s appearance, age and gender don’t necessarily matter when a rapist is mainly looking for an easy victim. A lot of times they just want a power trip more than anything and it makes me so sad. It sucks that Maomao has to stay so wary from such a young age.

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being such a monster simp that you get as worked up about fake freckles as the people in this comments section. If you are sit down and reconsider your life choices

Users who are viewing this thread