The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - GARDEN PARTY (PART 2)

Banned
Ugh... those ladies... calling freckles "tarnishing".
I'd be suppressing the urge to punch them if I was near them. Their opinions are twisted.

Anyway... yeah.... sadly Maomao's interesting personality doesn't change the fact that she was faking freckles. That is the same as fake tits to me. Tastes like betrayal.

Fed-Kun's army
@NGOtaku do you mean the one with the pure consort and virtuous consort? Basically the pure consort Aaduo and the virtuous consort Riishu were daughter-in-law and mother-in-law respectively. The previous emperor was a pedophile and he took in Riishu as his consort when she was 9. Meanwhile Aaduo was 30 and the then crown prince’s (now current emperor) consort, making her the crown princess. When crown prince became current emperor, he took in Riishu as his virtuous consort. she’s 14 now but he’s not actually attracted to her dw he’s a pervy horndog but not pedo trash,, and it’s kind of explained later why he did it. Maomao mistook Aaduo to have been the previous emperor’s consort and Riishu’s MIL when it was the other way round (which is way worse lmao)

Well that settles it, Jinshi is the emperor’s brother and the other manly “eunuch” is his bodyguard.

You know, this is a scene that I really wanted to see in drawing form ever since I read it in the WN/LN.
(The poison tasting)
...it's actually a bit disappointing.
I liked it better in text form.

By the way, the artist have difficulty drawing an evil expression, huh. I would appreciate more subtlety about such things.

Users who are viewing this thread