The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - GARDEN PARTY (PART 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Maomao evil face is too hot.. I wonder what face would she made if you grovel for a sight of her undies.

Double-page supporter
~Perfect waifu doesn't exi-
We got here is what we should called a serpent in human skin. She gonna create her own harem with those expressions and skills if not careful. And to add to that she's into that tingly then numbing sensation on her tongue lol.

Dex-chan lover
Yo that virtuous consort stuff is incredibly fucked up - it's already horrible that the MC was sold by her kidnappers, but we're not supposed to like those guys so it's still fine. However, the virtuous consort is a concubine to the person everyone's tryna get approve from from at least age 9????? I don't care when or where this is set, that's still disgusting.

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Raj Well.... we're not supposed to like the previous emperor too I guess? I don't know what to say honestly

I do wonder what kind of situation would make her be his consort. Age aside, that's still a pretty high rank. Being sent away that early is also rare as far as I know.

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee Yeah, but it also reflects on the current emperor for keeping her as a consort (especially one of the 4 highest-ranked ones).

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Raj Well, the only other choice is to throw her away or getting her back home (the latter likely result on the same thing as the former)

You could think of it as a way of mercy, with her living like a princess till the day she can probably get married to officers or something.

Dex-chan lover
@Grimmycoffee Yeah that makes sense, but I still don't see why she has to be one of the 4 Top Consorts. Perhaps political machinations? Still makes me uncomfortable reading this manga at times

Dex-chan lover
@Goyal99Raj Well depending on her family it could cause problems demoting her to a lesser standing and she was a high-level consort of the previous emperor so this too is already a reason for her to be still a high-level consort of the current one.

I like how she make the food seem delicious (till the audience blushing) and then *Boom* it's actually poisoned 😂

Dex-chan lover
i still dont understand what those emblems are about
and it might be obvious but why are they talking about silverware all the time?
affiliation, it's something like a membership badge but for factions within the harem
gyokuyou and lifa's basically say she has solid contact and has worked for both, jinshi's is more or less an omnipotent stick within the harem but she'll probably never use it cuz that would involve jinshi lul

Dex-chan lover
Ugh... those ladies... calling freckles "tarnishing".
I'd be suppressing the urge to punch them if I was near them. Their opinions are twisted.

Anyway... yeah.... sadly Maomao's interesting personality doesn't change the fact that she was faking freckles. That is the same as fake tits to me. Tastes like betrayal.
hardcore fetishists are so weird...

Users who are viewing this thread