The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 6 Ch. 32 - The Medium Ritual Master

I kinda hoped someone would stop the bat just before it was hitting mao mao, but she just got smacked real hard instead.

Fed-Kun's army
kill that guard what the fuck!!! he hit her so hard??? asshole??? ugh she definitely has a concussion, doesn't she??? and she had to run around and move like that right after aklfjjsldk AND HER LEG??? MY POOR BABY MAOMAO HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO HER

thank you so much for the update~!

Double-page supporter
Alright, mister.

You just slammed a girl who happens to be an acquaintance of several govt. officials, pretty much all of the Emperor's top tier concubines, a mistress of a brothel, and a eunuch(?) who is apparently of a noble birth.

Dex-chan lover
@Vivuanrose click on the novelupdate link that's always posted in the information section under the description on each manga page, it will take you to the novelupdates site where they have a list of links to the translated novel if there are any. It's the same on every manga page.

The whole time I’m just thinking of the librarian. He lost his position because he noticed the danger, but inadvertently contributed to saving jinshi’s life.

Also, wow that was intense.

Fed-Kun's army
The ending reminds me of the first time I almost passed out. The only difference being that everything was going black instead of white.

Ugh, seeing her so beat up breaks my heart, but she powered through anyways. What a beast. Seriously one of my favorite FLs.

Users who are viewing this thread