The Apothecary Diaries - Vol. 7 Ch. 36.3 - A Rose and Nail Polish (Part 3)

Nep

Dex-chan lover
Rakan the poor sod.

He never had a chance to win. For if he let her drink 3 cups, it would be a testament to how little he cares about her and damage their already fractured relationship even more.

Fed-Kun's army
@Nep What he tried to do to win was to lose one or two time to drink at least one poisoned cup so that Maomao would only have two poisoned one at most and then win in the end. That way he could have won knowing he wouldn't poison her. But that was without counting on eve cunning Maomao of course.

Supporter
Maomao plays that long game with a slow burn. Someone is going to be thankful of her victory today. I have my hopes on who.

Reactions: le3
Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
LMaomao.
Our protagonist is such a troll, bamboozled three people at the same time.

Dex-chan lover
"Rakan already knew about this from the start"

Am I the only one seeing this panel or something? That means he meant to lose from the start, probably at the point when Mao Mao told him to buy the courtesan. But everyone seemed to be talking about how Mao Mao owned him.

Now it's confirmed, Rakan and MaoMao is definitely father-daughter, their cunningness is astonishingly similar

Mind games all the way

MaoMao >>>> any female protagonist "divine doctor" bs because she actually uses real medicine instead of "traditional" medicine (cough cough pseudo-medicine cough cough)

CHANGE MY MIND.

Users who are viewing this thread