The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years - Vol. 1 Ch. 21

It's right she didn't listen, but U know
She wouldn't know how hard it is if she didn't try.
She loves to learn and try
I love this aspect, more humanly

bruh, I knew her dumb ass was gonna try and copy him but boy did it still piss me off when she did

Dex-chan lover
@nebukanezzer Not at all. If she wasn't like this, she wouldn't even be there in the first place. You could say she's kind of crazy to accompany that dude to that monster infested mountain in the first place. They aren't relatives or connected in any way, apart from being the students of the same school. However, she really wants to get stronger, so she decided to stick around, despite how dubious such a decision was, no matter how you look at it logically. Thus, it makes perfect sense she would also try to copy his the training method immediately, regardless of how much she was told not to.

You can't avoid cuts and bruises if you want to learn to fight, nor can you avoid burns if you want to master working with fire. That's just how it goes. She's willing to risk it all.

Honestly wish she died during that attempt.

Dude: just watch, don't attempt to copy me. You can lose your life
Dumbass bitch 2 seconds after watching him: tries it and coughs up blood

What the fuck did he tell you, you dumb fuck??? Do you not listen??? Are your ears just for show??? God he really shouldve left her behind, she's served absolutely NO purpose whatsoever. All she does is start screeching at every given moment whenever he says somethings.

She's always screaming "is your mind only full of dirty thoughts?!?!" And gets mad at him for trying to hit on other women but when he shoes 0 interest in her she gets all huffy and disappointed. Girl, he's said several times he has NO interest in you, stop being fucking annoying.

This story would be so much better if she didn't exist, or at least didn't follow him around and scream at every second. I'm actually happy there isn't a show for this comic, I probably couldn't stand hearing her voice

Users who are viewing this thread