The Archmage Returns After 4000 Years

If this manhwa's story revolves around the magic in this world degraded so much that I became an op motherfucker im dropping

Chapter 34 proving once more that the easiest way to tell the world that you’re an idiot is by adding translator notes.

Also, fun fact:
„Schweizer“ means Swissman. And yes, that’s a pathetic given name. Works as a surname though (see Albert Schweitzer). „Strow“ is probably meant to be „Stroh“, which is simply „straw“. Could work to explain the hair color (or a heavy liquor), so we can let this one slide. Wilsemann is actually a pretty good surname.

Why don't people just rip the scans from Reapers site and upload it here.
From what i can see in the rules there is no Rule against it. {as long as there is no watermark on the pages}

@helix_

Seems like some people of reaper read the Comments and realized it would be useless to hoard chapters on their own site.
Since their "group" just Mass uploaded all chapters they initially removed

Chapter 35+ has been on aggregator sites for 45+ days and youre just uploading now? You know people will just visit these sites instead of your own site right?

Contributor
@helix_ - It wouldn't be associated with your group though, as they couldn't upload it under the Reaper_Scans group name. Wouldn't that cause a problem?

Red hair is starting to get a bit of development, finally. Shes no longer Sakura tier in my view. Is not that I like her or anything.

Fuck’s sake, guess what other series ReaperScans just dropped? Yea. This one.
:/

Oh yea, just checked their discord, apparently they’re hiding everything on their website. Idk why, but you can access them through their discord. @Seaweebrainz

@drumstick They didn't drop it they are hiding their series for unknown reasons.. Even their other series if you find it on their website all the chapters are hidden. They said nothing is dropped on their discord unless they announce it. They even just got an admin from kkjscans

Aggregator gang
@drumstick
Alot of manhwa got DMCA'ed and Leviatian among others got hit hard basically dropping everything. I think they're hiding their every series right now so they stay under the radar while the heat dies down.

Users who are viewing this thread