The Archmage's Daughter - Ch. 9

Thankyou for the spoilers @tsengšŸ¤— So bellaphorne was smiling bcos
he fcked up the healing cuz maybelle cant use magic??
also is it mentioned why maybelle was send at the aunt's in the first place??

I really need some explanation soon.
Just a crumb, or something.

And someone save sweet Maybel

Dex-chan lover
@Baxkill Don't they also call ketamine "Special K"? Like the breakfast cereal. People would probably think you're supposed to partake before lunch with a street name like that floating around.

Loool, too lazy or awkward to hold her, so he floats her as he walks.

Ok, I hope Belo isn't a snake. They said something about him being an heir. If someone can clarify that, please do. Cuz right now I'm thinking they meant he is Dad's heir. And with the daughter showing up, it threatens his position as heir. And that means he didn't actually help her and is up to some snake sh**. Hopefully I'm misunderstanding something. I don't want her to have to live with any more snake ass bastards.

@sjmcc13 That's probably true. Their personalities were horrible.

But what I meant was usually with these types of stories the person is "special" in some way. Like her magic might be a "combination" of some sort. Or maybe she needs a wand like the mom. Or something to that effect.
I'm not excusing the foster family just saying maybe their techniques don't work for her.

The way he responded, Iā€™m guessing that she has a lot of potential but was never taught properly

so...its not like she was thrown to be raised by others but there was some sort of pact? im glad the dad always wanted her near

Users who are viewing this thread