The Archmage's Daughter

@HermesPasser well i think the difference is that the father actually likes and adores her since she was born (im guessing), and she didnt even have to try hard,.. And it's not reincarnation just like the who made me a princess and the daughter of the emperor

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know what to think of this yet, but it feels nice :x

Tha pacing is kind of interesting but i like it enough to root for the happy ending ❤❤❤

Hello guys we need team like you to take
This Manhwa 검은 머리 황녀 님 and this
엘스 카르

Oh dang I bet the disciple hurt her bc he's jealous that she'll take his position as the successor

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

@springdimgreen no offence but your statement is surprisingly stupid, its the same artist, do you think a person has time to add extreme details to each character for each panel?

Do the magician dad need help ? I'm all willing to help, I bring the bulldozer.

Dex-chan lover
I'm actually surprised so many of ya'll are eating up this revenge-plot to this extent. It was never handled or introduced properly, at all. I was actually expecting a twist of some sort, because of how blatantly obvious it is that nobody can possibly be so stupid, as to mistreat the daughter of a walking god damn nuclear warhead.
But I guess I was wrong, and I guess it really require so little to rile people up.

Dex-chan lover
There's at least two other manhwa that did this overall premise a lot better. Feels very shallow which is disappointing.

Users who are viewing this thread