The Archmage's Daughter

Yeah Kill that bastard! He and his wife abuse your daughter a lot along with their arrogant son!

This manhwa is still primarily entertainment and its not as if anything needs to be particularly deep or amazingly executed for it to be enjoyable for what it is. Though pacing and such is a bit off the plot is decent enough, the girl's cute, the butler's a silver-haired glasses-wearing cat man, the dad's hot. Checks all the right boxes for a casual read on a chill weekend, which I think makes it just fine

Fed-Kun's army
I know it's super cliche, but eat that winter/spring character dynamic up. It's so sweet ;v;

I still want the end of those abussive stand in care takers. (Am no callin em parents)

Isn't it kinda weird how he warmed up to her? First time he see's her she's barely something that exists, and now he's about to commit murder because of his daughter that he's been with for like 3-4 days.

@BigCoffee, I don't think that he's totally ignored her in the 10 years. There's a lot more behind his story than has been given, as well as hers. The brother said something about how if he hadn't raised Maybelle, she would have suffered the same fate as her mother. Had I needed to do that to protect my own, daughter, I would have in a flash. No, the bonds of fatherhood is strong. For whatever reason, and I suspect it had to do with the emperor, he could not go to his daughter. However, the loophole here was that she had to seek him out. He counted the days until she did, while staying somewhat aloof.

Not bad, but after reading some of the other similar manhwas, this is quite meh so far.

Group Leader
hi everyone! thank you for supporting and reading Archmage's Daughter. I'm here with sad news. Solace will be dropping this series. The author is crying on twitter, begging for us to stop the translation of her work.

https://twitter.com/moonseol_a/status/1205745021674110976

For more information, please check out our discord.

Users who are viewing this thread