The B-Class Mage of Unrivaled Speed

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is so insufferable that I can't take this manga seriously, a pity since the mc is pretty good

8 chapters in already resorting to weird plot devices that the mc ropes themself into despite being a bad idea from literally every perspective

idk how this manga will turn out

Anytime I see a gun in a fantasy it usually signifies a drop in quality if that makes any sense to anyone. This one isn't too bad though, it's not as annoying as most

Kind of a cool premise. But at start he's pretty much a 1 trick pony...interesting to see if / how he expands his repertoire.

A weak start, but it's getting better. There was some failed opportunities to flesh out the magic system, the world building and the Mc. However the execution of the other aspects like the school went well in my opinion.

7.5/10 There is more potential, so I hope it gets better.

well I thought I was gonna drop it at chap 4 cause I'm irritated at his situation of being forced into things

I continued this, honestly it's a good skim haven't really read it seriously starting from chap 4 nonetheless it's a good to skim, perfect to pass time and not immerse yourself into

it's good but not my thing so try it, you might be entertained

tumblr_pr9pfbyPTp1sbvgtvo1_1280.png

very relevant

Double-page supporter
FYI, the series just ends pretty abruptly. One big crisis, and then back to regular school life. You don't even get to find out who ends up inheriting or if he gets the territory he was promised.

Users who are viewing this thread