The Beginning After the End

Fed-Kun's army
@Arin-san it's originally published in English though, the author isn't Korean.
If you look at the description, it lists the Korean translation, that's probably where whoever uploaded the cover got it from.

@Arin-san it was originally posted on Tapastic in english, idk about the author but the artist is Indonesian irc. So the comic being Korean origin is debatable.
But yea it can be called webtoon.

Fed-Kun's army
@nobile @Warilized Funny thing, but it seems the author actually IS somewhat korean, living in the US and original publishing in english, yeah, but still born in korea :D

@DJ_Level_3 Yeah but I think the raw is in English and since mangadex forbids you from uploading raws-
Yeah that's basically it but you can still find it on other sites (or the official site tapas if you may)

Id recommend just skipping this and going straight to the LN. Comparing the 2, the LN is leagues above this

Manwha is currently at chapter 87, if you want to read this find another site. One of the top 10 fantasy (isekai/reincarnation) manwhas currently still realeasing. I honestly enjoy it myself and for me It'd be my #5 out of the list

Pros: Good Humor, Amazing Art, Interesting Side Characters, and a Likable Personality for MC.
Cons: Usual Overpowered MC, Gets all the girls, Plot armour, gets what he wants when he needs it for the sake of the story and its pissing me off knowing since this isnt serialized by webtoon and its serialized by tapas its probably never going to get an anime which is udder bullshit.

Oh and didnt mention it but there is character growth in the story which is better than most but thats honestly up to you as a reader to decide for yourself.

TL:DR pick this shit up, read it with us!

@ThatHurt
As someone who reads the novel, you couldnt be more wrong, in a good sense of course, look forward to it ;)
As for me, its probably my fav after Tower of God

Users who are viewing this thread