The Beginning After the End

I at least enjoy a bit of its comidic scenes due to art(drawing)
But is it really that much of a worse comic to read??

Just saying for a novel/manga/manhwa that is so good at the beginning that it even rated 9 on mangadex, it sure fall off the cliff way down to hell so fast
for a bit of spoiler you can read some post before this one
the story just get worse and worse it's unbearable to read anymore

by the latest chapter of the manhwa, it's starting to go bad already with unnecessary school drama, stupid-misunderstanding(wut?) of the elf princess, MC supposed to be hiding but finding trouble left and right, and all stupid school/noble cliche you can find the author gonna include em all in the worst way possible

@h8_pitts
idk where you've read the novel but the raping part never happened at all, i´ve read it on Tapas and im sure of it.
People for some reason like to twist the facts in the most despicable ways. Which is bad since it discourages people from reading the novel, I for one put off reading it because of this until I decided to confirm all those conspiracies around it.
Lucas just taunted Arthur "I will torture and desecrate her in front of you" to get his attention thats all since he wasnt taking him seriously, she was already completely safe with just a couple of bruises. Also i doubt he wouldve done anything to her since he was explicitely instructed NOT to touch her and also in the middle of commotion you seriously think he would have time to take his pants off?

Dex-chan lover
So, if I'm understanding this correctly...

Some dude made a novel isekai style,
It was made into a webcomic (that is apparently not available here)
It was whimsical in the beginning, but since people can't handle the 'darker' tones it took later on, it's now regarded as kinda trash?

... eh, I might check it out.

@chojinra
Pretty much, its not available since its licensed by Tapas app(its nicer to read there and its pretty much free since you can earn the token currency the app uses)
The story is not dark but tragic.
Like, its not NTR or whatever fked up stuff one would think of.
The "dark" is like a toned down version of Akame ga Kill.
I guess some people cant handle the heavy stuff xD. Its sad since they miss out on an amazing story (also btw for me the latest volume is by far the coolest, so from my perspective the story only gets better.)

@chojinra it is actually better than all those isekai trash where mc is a mid age guy with beard inside but as soon as two or three chapters pass he is acting all cutesy like a normal kid. Here at least mc gives off some mature vibes although it is pretty annoying that the nobles are given so much favouring all the time. Like come on, Royality or not strength always rules supreme. If someone is strong enough they can just turn the hirearchy upside down in a single day. So strong should always be revered regardless of their race or class (just saying) well that aside, this manga/webtoon is pretty decent. 7/10 from me

@choijnra yeah it was pretty good when the MC was a shota, but recently it is really cringy with an edgy preteen MC.

@krukawa011

because the raws are already English, you'll have to read the raws on the original website they're from. There's nothing on mangadex because there's no point in posting something that's already in English

@ShaurnRm I only read the webcomic version and currently reading the novel, and I'm at the part of where he attends the academy. How tragic will the plot? I'm curious

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the recommendations. I was able to read it (the comic/manhwa, not the novel. Still getting the hang of tapas). Initial thoughts were I’m surprised that they didn’t get sued by Mushoku Tensei with how similar the story is. That’s not even mentioning a good dose of Negima and other such titles generously pulled from.

That being said, I like all those things, and the creators made this story very entertaining and engaging. Some of the comments here make me a bit concerned about the future chapters, but I’m looking forward to reading them all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread