The Beloved Daughter of a Crime Family Was Reincarnated as the Daughter of a Gangster in an Otome Game: Highest-Ranking Villain, That Doting Is Unnec…

Dex-chan lover
She met him when she was 16 years old and now that she was 17 years old, how could he be considered as her childhood friend?
V56vLV3.png

Group Leader
She met him when she was 16 years old and now that she was 17 years old, how could he be considered as her childhood friend?
LOL you made me second-guess myself, but no the term she uses is literally "幼なじみ," which means "childhood friend."

Because she refers to "Francesca" in the third person in the panel just before that one, I think she's differentiating between what happened in-game and what her lived experience is... like maybe she met him earlier? It is not totally clear haha.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

The 'game' heroine met him at 16.

This girl most likely got to him earlier considering she's been here since 5 years old (much like how she casually noted her dad has gone from cold stoic duke to just pokerface doting dad)

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Francesca's so excited she didn't go for the gacha, but all it did was lead her back to Leonardo. It looks like trying to derail the plot is making things harder for her. Well, Leo's plans have been derailed as well. So I don't know if he'll even proceed with the same kind of plan.

Graziano has sharp eyes, and a really sharp mind. I'm sure he'll make quick work out of these thugs coming for Francesca.

Dex-chan lover
I hope in these stories they will also make female friends. But most of the time, the isekai'd protagonist is friends with only the male candidates.

Dex-chan lover
On restart cause I forgot stuff. I always love series where the love interest is scuttled by a 2nd romantic lead who would be a way better pick. Like ML in this is so massive a red flag china made it their national flag.

Dex-chan lover
Are we supposed to be rooting for her to end up with the emotionally abusive prick because that's what it feels like the author want so far?

Users who are viewing this thread