The Betrayed Hero Who Was Reincarnated as the Strongest Demon Lord

There is a few mangas with similiar premise to this, so let's see how this one turns out

The phasing is to fast yo. I think it’s better if they end chap one with the hero being betrayed then move to the next chap

95% of isekai these days are just recycled stories with different characters. Atleast this guy isn't named "2nd". Oh sht, the MC's name is "fried". Is it chicken tho? If it's chicken then i'm in.

Dex-chan lover
That was a quick resurrection, usually the traitors are long gone or aged a lot, better MC will get a good revenge.

The art for the cover looks really familiar. Anyone know if the artist did anything else? I searched in MangaDex and Google and nothing comes up. Was wondering if they used a different name.

Dex-chan lover
I think it feels rushed because it's been done so many times already in other novels/manga that they just want to move on and tell the real story (that might be different from the others).

Is like, giving an entire chapter explaining where truck kun was doing before killing the protagonist or where the protagonist was doing before getting run over in an isekai, no one gives a crap about that part.

Fed-Kun's army
@Seprious I'm very interested in this few mangas with this similar story, honestly I haven't once read a story where they resurrect as a demon Lord and are able to get revenge on people that are not old or weak due to age...that's a first for me so if you have read manga with this kind of template I would appreciate if you could name a few of them.

wow interesting... should expect more manga like this... from hero to villain... or a hero in revenge path... i can see the potential from this manga.. i just hope that it's not gonna be degenerate with harem thing... LOL

Users who are viewing this thread