The Blade of Evolution Walking Alone In The Dungeon - Ch. 4

It feels like they brought different stories and mashed them together , we could say it's a copy of solo leveling specially with the thumbnail .

I'll give it a chance and see where it goes .

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
I’m surprised they all died without once cursing or looking down on the mc. We saw people do think bad of him at the guild but these guys sincerely had good will for him until the end. Very different from all the abandonment/revenge manga with similar setting.

Fed-Kun's army
So far so good. This is giving me nice solo leveling vibes but not in a plagiarism kinda way. I just love solo leveling and consider it the best in this genre so it's high praise from me to compare this to that when this only has 4 chapters

Lol, so the boss rolls the entire enemy team and didn't take much damage according to the appraisal guy, and then mc just suicide attacks him for the W even though he is the weakest? pepega

Fed-Kun's army
A???/ i mean. i don't rlly mind, but it's kinda weird how he just got k.o'd by a single stab when nothing else rlly affected him or could even get in close proximity of him? maybe the sword is way different than expected, but it seems normal?

i do like how his teammates seemed to rlly like him though, like, damn poor guy and friends :(

thank you for the chapter!!!

Fed-Kun's army
3rd condition everyone else is dead. 4th condition be a healer, meaning you're fucking useless because you let everyone else die.

As for dude one hit suicide killing the hidden boss. Could be explained that the sword from the last boss was key to beating hidden boss and useless MC happened to be given the sword

Fed-Kun's army
Remember those fights on final fantasy when all your party but the priest is defeated by the boss and then you give the boss a 1 dmg hit from your last priest and win?
Here you go, it's that all over again! XD

Group Leader
@Seink Yes, I thought that was it but the other person specifically said the boss took no damage. I don't know how the healer was able to damage it when the melee fighter did no damage.

They were clear the hidden boss had low HP, so one hit to kill when it's already in the enraged state might be reasonable, but it's a little unbelievable that a noob like him was somehow able to land the hit when the experienced melee character and all of the supports couldn't. Maybe there's something else going on here, but I wasn't able to suspend my disbelief enough to swallow it...

Aggregator gang
@Gauvain that's the only thing that would make any sense but more likely the author just f'ed up.

Users who are viewing this thread