The Blood Princess and the Knight - Vol. 2 Ch. 73 - I'm Not Here To Negotiate

My question is still is it multiple personality disorder or really two different beings because he was turned into her according to the first chapters but they refer to each other like they are different people? So confused I want to know more back story and or see them go through an acceptance that they are now a vampire, or something I’m so confused.

Double-page supporter
@CortinatheCat
It seems that it is a personality disorder.

In the novel MC still the same it’s just that the vampire Queen tried to change MC behaviors so much and trained her to be the future princess that MC is traumatized and act differently almost without noticing it sometimes.

But to put it simply in the manga MC can’t accept that she is a vampire and it created this disorder.

In the novel MC still can’t accept it but it doesn’t create a disorder of this Level.

Over half this chapter was wasted on them interrogating one guy.

That could've taken 2 pages at most, leaving 8 of the 10 for actual meaningful progression.
Theres so much filler in such small chapters that its no wonder its taken 73 chapters to get "this far".

Such a good story concept is being completely wasted here, like a starving child being dripfed fed just enough to keep it alive.

Dex-chan lover
So she's not asking for appearece? I mean appearance is the best thing to ask after name

Users who are viewing this thread