The Blood Princess and the Knight

@SovietWeeb
Later on in the story (as I've read using Yandex Translate LOL) she would start showing up to be more important and will come up more and more. The Raws are already up to 50-something, but the translation just got slower, it's sad xD.

The sheer amount of incompetence in storytelling is amazing. Why the hell does the author opt for a trite magic academy plot and relegate the actually decent stuff about being captured and converted into a vampire from the description into a brief exposition dump in chapter 3? Completely unbelievable.

Skip this one if your here for the genderbender tag.
Occurrences of it are so rare and is essentially a two-people-one-body thing rather then any gender change.
Not worth the read of all 42 chapters, shame consider ch4 suggested a wildly different story imho.

I'm convinced that most manga here are jokes, there's no way the author looked at this and thought "oh yeah, lets just make the actual interesting stuff like 3 pages in the 2nd chapter and have everything else be generic OP mc shit" it's honestly so incompetent and amateur that t isn't even funny.

I came here for cool armour and I'm getting it but apparently it shifts more to the vampire loli later???

The elitism of the Gender bender fan base is funny, it reminds me of the SAO hype days. Its a fun read, updates slow, thats life.

I got interested because of cool armor but the comments are bashing it pretty hard, is it really that bad?

@Raxiones it's not too special but personally I like the conspiracy, and the fact that the mc needs to hide a lot of his past. And gets into some tough spots because of this.
Like I says before it's nothing too special, but it's nice.

Dex-chan lover
@Raxiones
Its allright , it got its flaws but there is stuff to enjoy.
I would rate it above average 8/10.
People are just salty because its not muh waifu 24/7.
It certinly doesnt deserve generic japanese cheat skill isekai harem trash scores.

@Raxiones
Its a fun story, its a solid 7-8 depending on how the story tickles your fancy. I’m reading what some other people are saying/complaining, and most is either way over exaggerating or just simply wrong. If you go into it with a “it’s gonna be a funny light hearted series” and not really care for a super indepth and detailed story line, you’ll like it. If you came for the genderbend aspects, you’ll have to probably be more patient, since chapters are short, making this only about half the length it seems. Still, its not the best, but its still fun, and a nice read with semi-speedy uploads

Overall disappointed with this series, nothing is done in a satisfactory way. All the characters are shitty people. This is neither a vampire story nor a knight story, for shame

@Kryzelle For starters I was using Yandex's OCR, I go to the raws from sfacg and open it, copy the image and paste it into the ocr, and clicking on the desired text, it should show the translation, though it's not 100% accurate I can pretty much just guess what it is. It's a long process if you want to read the whole thing so i usually only translate what I think is important.
RAWs: https://manhua.sfacg.com/mh/XJYQS/
Yandex's OCR: https://translate.yandex.com/ocr

P.S. No OCR will ever work on Japanese text, so only Chinese and Korean stuff.

=================================================================

@Hey3210 That's the main plot of the story, the Armor is like an extra topping to the storyline.

=================================================================

@Reinhert88 In no way has it shown attraction to the same sex, and for a note Genderswap isn't all gay, you can look up Yaoi for that.

Group Leader
@KyIMineko I swear we're still working on it, the CLRD staff is just busy with exam season, so TS and QC have also been affected. If I were to offer a rough date, I'd estimate that we'd get the next few chapters out within the next 4 days.
And as much we would like to release this at the 1/day rate, with the raws releasing once every 3~4 days, we'd be bound to hit that wall at some point...

Users who are viewing this thread