The Blood Princess and the Knight

Group Leader
I've went in and added the chapter names since one of the raw sites do actually have chapter names. Enjoy! 🙂

Group Leader
@KyIMineko We're currently on that, just that we're "calling" Ch61 the current latest. I've had multiple run-ins where SFACG is missing pages (even after reloading the page) and the other raw sites release 1 week behind.

With that in mind, we're only 5 ch behind on PR and everything following, RP and TLs are caught up to raws
lmao bias because I am said raw-provide-dude and translator

We will proceed to release chapters as consistently as we can following Ch51 on Tuesday.

My god, this comment page is full of whiners, to the translators, thanks for bringing to us this fun story (guess chinesse can do nice things), release at your pace and care nothing about the many manga pro-critics lurking around.

This isn't really terrible but the whole
being turned into the next vampire queen bit
which feels like it should be a pretty big part of this feels mostly ignored sadly.

Damn I need the translation for Ch. 56 Already where
he got freaking exposed by chestnut lmao

i wish the novel would pick up the slack the manga is like 10 chapters or less from catching up

Manga raws are already in front of the novel lmao, looks like we getting into more boring plot without the genderbender vampire loli '^'

Group Leader
@monkey123

Anime is trash and so am I.
-Gigguk

The thing is, each of our staff has different tastes, I don't think I'll have to state mine... seeing as I helm this series' scanslation, but
If it is a series that is:
1. Free to take, no other groups are working on it;
2. The raws are easily obtainable, not paywalled on Bilibili Manhua or Tencent Manhua; and
3. Our staff is interested in the series
Then we will pick it up!

Please do bring it up to us! Ultimately, I'm doing all the scanslating work for the readers' benefit!

Dex-chan lover
@Jophnny1023
If only there was replace all script replacing blondie MC looks for the promised cover loli. Otherwise the tag is a lie.

I mean... people keep whining but like... I enjoy reading it lol. Keep up the good work translators, thank you!<3

Like if you don’t like the series, that’s fine we have different tastes, just stop reading it and go read something else, don’t pester the translators, jeez.

Group Leader
@AxelTheOwl
Thank you! Sometimes I do wonder if I should reply to a comment that is more for SFACG directly, but that is a great stance! We translators don't have the hold on the series as SFACG does, but people like you who appreciate the quality of the scanslation really brighten our day!

Since you’re here I might as well mention I’m also greatly enjoying this so thank you for translating it!

Though I do hope the vampire side of MC becomes a bit more relevant/common as it goes on.

Users who are viewing this thread