The Bones of an Invisible Person - Vol. 4 Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Is there an epilogue to this story or is this truly the end?

Supporter
It could have ended on the last chapter and it wouldn't have made a difference...

Sad but bittersweet end as expected, but its really the best ending really considering her feelings otherwise it would be a happy end for everyone besides her if she didn't claim responsibility for herself.

How nice it is to see a series end fairly smoothly, without the usual rush to tie up loose ends or crudely finish a cancelled series (looking at you Gal Cleaning!)

Dex-chan lover
@redsea to be honest i really thought the ending gonna be something like that.

im disappointed.

also @AgentKuga can i ask for the source of ur profpic ? i think ive seen it before but couldnt remember

Thats it? The chapter didnt really contribute anything.
We already knew about her determination to face proper punishment, as well as how senpai feels about it. It would have been interesting to see her after she gets out of jail, how it effected her guilt, how she decides to live from then on. But this is just lacking imo.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing too ambiguous about this ending, all and all the story played out pretty straight from start to finish, not that it’s a bad thing at all.
While the only narrative hook might’ve been the supernatural twist at the start, this was a nice exercise is basic existentialism.

I’ll still always question this artist’s abilities in drawing men...they all look so derpy.

If there's an epilogue coming, alright, fine, that works.
If this is it, that's very disappointing.
Yes, you can guess "juvenile crime, few years of jail and then she's out to get a happy ending", but come on, finish your work.

Dex-chan lover
@redsea Really I was expecting something like that. We have her internal sorting through but I'd like to see a bit of what society thinks, if they call her crazy for claiming it with no proof.

Dex-chan lover
@AgentKuga aah right myne, that pic looks like she's an insect with antennae and makes me wonder because i dont remember read anything related with bugs

thanks for clearing my confusion.

but then in the first place u are the one makes me confused , damn you.

another topic, i heard world trigger continuing already ?

Users who are viewing this thread