The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Familia

Double-page supporter
Hmmm the short haired girl is in a band like in fuuka I say her and the one who made the rice pilaf are my guess to be the top girls with the closest chance to win over the mc

The master works like clockwork. Everything about this is so by the numbers you could predict every single story beat in advance. Even panel by panel for the first few pages.
Not really expecting much. Girls are all unlikable and beyond unreasonable and the presumed main girl is a more annoying Yuzuki. Having so many female main characters means tons of fanservice which takes time away from proper characterization and development and unless he actually changes it up this time around it's already obvious who's going to win but Seo is still going to pretend otherwise and waste your time on these filler bitches until the rushed conclusion where MC suddenly realizes who he loved all along. Having multiple girls splits the readers into camps and the resulting waifu wars sustain the work's popularity, even if the story suffers for it every single time. You don't even need to bother trying to write a good story. It worked for Gotoubun and for every other harem because people have no standards. At least the MC is very, very, very slightly less of a pussy this time around.

He's never been a particularly great writer but I really do think every single one of his stories is worse than the previous one.

Dex-chan lover
Man I’m in Seo though i actually liked the scenario of Hitman more but if the MC isn’t such a wuss from the fan service I’m all for it break the cliche!

I liked this first chapter, I know Seo's works titles but never read any so I wanted to try this one.
I'm rooting for Ouka and Ami, I like their designs and what I saw of their personalities. Let's see what happens ✌🏻

Dex-chan lover
I am not a fan of the way that the first chapter just displayed itself but I will continue it. Hoping to see some improvements.

Fed-Kun's army
That's hella lot of a chapter lol well it's an okay for now.

And the MC looks not interested in some shit like relationship which is nice and has a cold eyes i'll trust him temporary

MC is unlikable and a douche but i feel like he's going to change and there's going to be some huge character development(hopefully).
and i feel like the ending is going to be either he gets all the girls or he get none(or maybe even someone other than the 5).

Users who are viewing this thread