The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses

You'd think he'd take some time off after Hitman got canned, but no, he's just a manga making machine.

Contributor
Ya know, the premise feels like Seo blended up Love Hina and The Quintessential Quintuplets and changed the setting a bit, but fuck it, I liked the latter and what I’ve read of Hitman, so I’m in for this.

@Ironi Hitman did finish. This week. In the same issue in which the first chapter of this was published. This man doesn’t take breaks. XD

This will be first, proper Seo's romcom, let's see how it goes. From what i saw there's already nude scenes in first chapter :D

Contributor
I glanced at raws and it's the most generic fucking beginning ever imagine. Guy goes to new place and meets girls when they are undressing/dressing/only in underwear and they beat him. Holy fuck, Seo. Zero originality, Yuuna, Temple, that new upcoming shit by Negi's assistant. If it survives longer than Hitman I will lose faith in humanity.

I was wondering why the premise seemed so familiar, and...

188669 is what you're looking for.

It’s just temple but in a cafe. Art is nice, though bland, It would have been better if the character arc of him being greedy and wanting to sell the cafe wasn’t resolved in one chapter.

MC has a backbone, good backstory to start but the way he looks is too similar to Yuu from Fuuka. Otherwise this looks promising and hopefully Seo makes good decisions.

Users who are viewing this thread