The Café Terrace and Its Goddesses

Power Uploader
Here am I, more than one decade after The Town Where You Rage, still reading Seo's manga. God, what's wrong with me?

Here we go! More of Seo Kouji-sensei's manga! Oooh, I can't wait for the next chapter. Last time I thought "HA! I've already read enough of your manga. You can't surprise me with a plot twist this time!" The next thing I saw was bigger. Fuuka dies. And I can only imagine Seo Kouji-sensei smirking... BUT THIS TIME WILL BE DIFFERENT. SURELY YOU CAN'T MAKE ME SURPRISE WITH THE PLOT TWIST THIS TIME!!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I don't know why I keep trying Seo Kouji's mangas. He consistently writes pretty unlikable characters with cliche tsunderes punching/kicking the MC through walls which was old when Love Hina did it 20 years ago. I guess the question is what BS will he do that will make me throw up my hands and give up which happens in all of his series. If you like this guy's work you'll probably enjoy this. Me I'm out.

Oh god, fucking really, Seo Kouji is putting out ANOTHER trash manga for people to get disappointed in? Honestly, the dude should just do hentai doujins becauses his art is amazing but his storytelling is fucking shit. I've literally read hentai with better plot and execution than the shit he comes up with. As someone said before, Seo's shit was a tired trope 20 years ago with Love Hina, and even then Ken Akamatsu was pushing that trope until it was long in the tooth. Seo does not have the writing chops to write a harem manga and be able to actually make the payout worth the fucking time.

@DizzyMiko It would be good if he just went with a harem ending least then iffy writing is generally accepted long as its not the ambiguous harem ending where nothing happened.

All the female characters except the shy and karate girl are annoying bitches

MLO

how can this guy get me to hate every character he makes every time, its almost impressive

interesting plot 5 girls and 1 guy living under one roof i smell potetial ( just don't pull a Fuka🤞)

Dex-chan lover
It's a shame how generic this is. I'd at least stay for the classic Seo Kouji plot twist, but... There isn't one. This is exactly what it looks like at face value.

Users who are viewing this thread