The Careful Empress - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
My impression is the king wanted to directly control the magic sword to strengthen his own power base and reduce his reliance on a 3rd party wielder like the female knight.

However the sword's wielder can't just be anyone.

Therefore he wants to use MC as his "loyal knight", binding her to him via marriage. This oracle "empress" has been advising him to take those measures.

This story is frustrating as heck.
Can we just kill the emperor?
Like I don't care what his goal is. But he hurt my beautiful baby dragon.
He needs to die the most painful death okay!! Okay!!!

Dex-chan lover
THis is going to be so fucking frustrating, waiting until she grows up, and if she EVER FUCKING FALLS IN LOVE WITH THE EMPEROR, the author NEEDS to fucking throw him/herself in to a fire with everything that person has ever written before so no more of this absolute trash exists.

poor kid he's only following orders :'((

also ew I can't believe she's going to marry the psychopath emperor who killed her parents. I get that she's not their real kid but still, it doesn't give him a free pass. I certainly hope she's not going to end up with that psychopath.

thank you for the chapter!

Omg, I really don't like this ML, I am having "Emperor's Companion" vibes from him! PLEASE, NO!!!!!

Here’s two option for this story:
1) MC train until she reaches 20 years old, enough to defeat the f*cking bastard, and kill him on the spot.
2) MC kills herself right here and now.
Preferably the first option, BUT if she even dared to fall in love with the son of a b*tch, I will personally jump into this freaking world and kill them both. Reading just this one chapter is enough to make my blood boil.

Why can't I view this chapter or the webtoom anymore? I'm getting an unavailable error message.

I hope it's blonde who is the love interest, cause red hair has no empathy and is evil (though his eyes make me think he is a dragon also).

Also thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
For those wondering, latest raw webtoon chapter is Chp 9.
https://newtoki58.com/webtoon/901596?toon=%EC%9D%BC%EB%B0%98%EC%9B%B9%ED%88%B0

A timeskip will take place by Chp 5.

This some sorta extra fucked up version of Bluebeard? Because I'm just getting bad vibes from that red head dude. Hopefully Min punts him into a new life where he learns to be a better person. Oof

Am-
Am I the only one who feels the story is incredibly rushed ???? It feels like they’re cramming a bunch of info without any regard to story flow and how they’ll play out in the future ;;;;

i have never read a story that has pissed me off like this right off the bat. swear i hate the red head arrogant brat if she falls in love with him i am dropping this like a hot potato and erasing it from my conscience

Dex-chan lover
Will this story go the piece of shit route that tries and some how justifies the emperor being an impatient and shitty selfish murdering fuckwad that she falls for or will it actually be good where she trains and bides her time until she kills him miserably and destroys everything he cares about?

The second lead syndrome is strong in this series. Literally ANYONE besides the emperor would be a better choice. And Velton my baby~~~

I really want some spoilers about who she ends up with. As much as I like dragons. I don't think I can stomach it if she ends up with that garbage emperor

Users who are viewing this thread