The Careful Empress

if the manhwa artist is out there i beg you to change the storyline and make the blonde haired guy in the cover art the ML
i don't care however you try to redeem the red haired emperor he has no sense of morality. "oh look he's learning how to take care of a child because he feels bad for slaughtering her whole family" boo hoo you can't redeem a murderer into a "good man" and certainly not for the one he mentally harmed the most.
i'll settle for an end where the emperor isn't "forgiven" or redeemed but will make up for his misdeeds. i won't accept the "ugh i have trauma and pain so i must inflict it onto others" bs
i'll probably still read this regardless because i love the FL and my love for FL>my hatred of ML
if they pursue a romantic relationship together i will cry tears of blood

if it is truly as Rainystee had said, then that's even worse?? whether he knows of mir as the last dragon, dragons are obviously social creatures and have had the sense of family. to take the family away from such a young child?? i hate that man

sigh sorry for my rant. thanks TLs for your hard work, it was well translated and easy to read.

Art is really good but the storyline is appalling at the best. I just hope FL doesn't fall too blindly and forgets everything happened before.

Let me get this straight, the knight who kind-of slain the strongest dragon was killed in one hit. The time the dragon spent in the afterlife is unknown, so I wouldn't be able to see this through correctly. If the knight had the child after 2-4 years after the dragons was slain and the child's age is approximately 4-6 years old then would a knight who has been fighting legendary monsters her whole life get murdered by getting stabbed in the back by some tyrant. If the the tyrant's sword is so fast that the knight wasn't even able to react then it will not make sense.
I do not know when did the promise was made between the knight and the tyrant, so I can't really pinpoint accurately the tyrant's age if the promise was made after she killed the dragon then the tyrant would at least need to above the age of adolescent. Even if the human body peaked between the age of mid to late 20s, it will still not make any sense into how a legendary knight which is in a pretty good condition despite the age get killed by him in one hit.
Now, let's talk about the tyrant from @iluvthings ' post as the writer/s tried to redeem the god damn guy who killed a family with no sense of morality in cold blood. Extremely fascinating indeed, what the actual fuck is the writer/s of the plot doing. Killing a innocent family with no remorse whether having mental disorders or disabilities doesn't justify his actions at all. This is like I was drunk while driving truck-kun and hit a family car but the child survived. Does the alcohol that I consumed justify my actions? Heck no. This is just my rant, I just think it is illogical. Sorry if I mess things up because this is the first comment since the plot of the story is so horribly executed

As to why the knight was killed that easily:
Remember the words of the empresses, the knight must be loyal, upright and so on. So the knight basically could not resist her master and thus was killed in one shot🤷

I really do not know who the ML is but I do know that the Emperor is suffering because of the damage he had taken
during the time he was used and abused by his traitorous human "friend" that used his body parts for money
. Yes, the part where the parents were killed is unforgivable and I always keep it in mind while reading this story, but the way I see it - MC forgave the Knight because the Knight not only repented and was devasted because she (the Knight) killed MC as a dragon, but the emperor did not have that - he is still living in betrayal and no one has showed him compassion. I don't know what his end goal is but I know that he genuinely cares for MC. I think that MC would turn out very similar to him if she didn't have a good-hearted knight after rebirth.
THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO REDEEM THE EMPEROR OR HIS ACTIONS BUT IN STEAD TO EXPLAIN HIS ACTIONS AND CIRCUMSTANCES THAT DO HAVE REASONS.

And since this manhwa is just starting and there is no sign of any redemption or confirmation, I see no reason to drop this manhwa.
The story is interesting, art work is beautiful, the translators are doing an amazing job!
Personally I hope for character growth for every character which includes redemption because I believe everyone should have a chance. (I know this is me being naive) .
Because the Knight did kill the white dragon, but MC forgave her because MC understood the knights circumstances (duty, miscommunication etc) and the Knight did repent for years
Which is why I will read the story further before judging the emperor.
But if people want to drop this story and already have an opinion then that is their own choice, right? And I respect that! 😊

Dex-chan lover
Let me get this straight...
Knight kills dragon, dragon gets rezzed by goddess into knights family, after many failed attempts to kill said knight find out that she weeps for her death and decides to let bygones be bygones. A really rushed redemption arc.

Then knights boss shows up to kill the family and force the dragon to be both his next wife and the weilder of the blade that killed her.

So I'm guessing there is going to be another redemption arc after dragon lady tries & fails to kill
Boss. Cause this doesn't seem to revenge focused story.

I don't know if the author can do it to though. The author rushed the first redemption arc and now they are going slow with the next one? What's the point of that?

Ok. I figured that this story can be logic and illogical in the same time.. lol..but I'm not dropping this. Cuz the FL has a badass personality and I believe the emperor actually the red dragon that betrayed by human too and by the end of this...the FL will cooperate? With the emperor or what not? But I have a hunch that this is a good story. Trust me. Jinnjaaa.

Oh and I doubt the man in the poster to be the male lead. Like he's not a tyrant at all to begin with. Sooooo yeah it's the red guy. Please let it be the red guy.

Meh... ill come back in a year or two or maybe never. I can tell its going into the abandoned empress route. Hahhhhh... 😞😞😞

I don't care. If the red headed bastard is redeemed, I'm dropping this. And what the hell was with that weak ass redemption arc of the knight?

Yeah scratch that. I'll come back in a year or ten to see if it grows any qualities.

i have read this because i am weak to girls with fangs but it's the finest trash you could find
the premise was dropped in merely two chapters , the politics are shit you won't inherit the kingdom just because you killed a king especially if you are merely one individual , killing a noble or "a hero" is like the most stupid thing that's illogical since it require a trial before doing it and you'll risk fucking with the church which would allow basically all the others nation beside you to attack you and cut you from trading which will starve your kingdom , killing a kind king will only result in your head being cut since both the military and the people won't be loyal to you , you can't rule any kingdom unless you were of a royal blood
also considering the time he gave the knight to get ready she could have screwed him and run to another kingdom then sell their whole information to them
if you do an European setting at least do your shit right , not to mention forgiving the killer of your parents is something not okay to include in your story

Users who are viewing this thread