The Careful Empress

Hateful and senseless. Thanks for translateing it but what for, a bad story with bad characters. . . If rou wanna die the drop urself from a cliff or sink in a volcano. . .

Okay this story is too rushed. I can see some hints that will make for a good story but right now it's difficult to keep reading a story where a redemption arc ends in 1 chapter.
The only reason I will keep reading this is because I think the prophecy girl is a reincarnater who has read this story on earth. That's why she knew mc was a dragon who'll be the strongest swordsmen in the 'future'
I also think she genuinely hates the emperor. I swear I'll leave if the author dissapoints me and doesn't kill the emperor.

honestly this story is messy and rushed. i’ll stick it out though. but i hope this author isn’t tryna gain sympathy for that bastard emperor. sweetheart, i still want him to die. and i don’t trust that empress either so she can go too if she rocking with the enemy.

This story ain't fast and furious. But it's still rushing through what could've been a good redemption arc and let's not forget the lack of explainations. It's just hinting at things but not in an interesting way. I'm still quite confusion. The panelling isn't that great but I wanna see where this is gonna go.

That emperor really needs to fall in a ditch and get smacked with a metal chair multiple times before I can forgive him.

Omggg i loved it but I’m sad it’s getting dropped, but thank you for translating until this chapter:)!!

Okay honestly what the fuck is this comic? The dragon gets reborn into the daughter of the knight that killed her and just because they were crying at a tomb she forgave them? If you really felt that bad about it you didn’t have to do it on the first place you piece of shit.

Okay whatever she somehow loves her family who are then killed by the fucking emperor and this dumbfuck doesn’t even try to run away? You think going along with his plan to make you Queen is going to help you kill him? Of course not, you’re doing exactly what he wants. That random chef dude is probably the son of the previous imperial couple but whatever I don’t care.

Fuck this comic I really don’t like it man. The art is good but the story is complete bullshit, I’m sorry if this is really mean but I was literally squirming and crying while reading this because this is the definition of being powerless and her stupid self doesn’t know it.

@AaniK I totally agree, it's nice to see someone as peeved as me. The series had so much potential and was excellent at the beginning, the author clearly knows what he is doing and is a good author. Why the author decided to do this is beyond any reasoning.

@Goody Yeah, I dropped this right after I commented, I really don't want any more irrationality right now. I tried cheering up by reading Tsun-Ama na Karachi which usually always works but I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

proper character development is in the trash ngl
nothing makes sense and whatever they try to make sense of just makes you wanna scream at each character
i wish the story could have gone differently because it seems like the author has a pretty good sense of storytelling
idk how korean readers tolerate this shit
thank you to the translators; you've done a wonderful job, but unfortunately i'll probably stop keeping up with this

Dex-chan lover
The primary flaw with this story is that emperors with this level of indiscriminate violence and cruelty, reaching the level that nobody is protected, do not last seven years. Caligula wasn't able to make it to four years. You have to have some kind of support from more than just a loyal bodyguard or two. If virtually everyone is in fear of their lives, they will soon join forces and behead you.

I don't like how the dragon falls for such lowly things. Every arrogant MCs always fall for trivial things in the end. I really hoped that the dragon would never befriend with anyone who has connection with the emeperor and train sword alone or even meet people who has grudges against the emperor also. Then there will be blood war or sth. And the dragon even fall for that playboy chef man.

@AaniK TRUEEE!!!! I Totally agree!

I am really trying to give this manhua/webtoon a chance, but all the MLs presented so far are trash (except the butler/chamberlain/whatever he is, I think his name is Velton? but Idt he's even a real option) and the FL is so powerless and childish, it's bothersome. She's physically strong, but just having physical strength does nothing, she's emotionally and mentally weak. I get that she spent the entirety of her human life being taught nothing but swordsmanship and knows little to nothing about anything else (which makes zero sense cause they would most definitely educate a soon-to-be queen on proper etiquette and at the very least base level education), and yeah, as a dragon, she was isolated, but she was the oldest living dragon so her pure ineptitude and lack of knowledge makes absolutely no sense

haaa... not good... when the first chapter for this manhwa.. i can see the potential, but around ch 4 all i can say is WHAT THE HECK!? with all the messed up feeling i still try to read it until ch 8 and again all left is ANGER. i hope this manhwa have 1 character who can SLAP all the Character in there, except the butler and the assassin..

Alright so mr chef here has potential =_= it makes me think of great plan, FL kills the tyrant, and chef cooks him! Great combo!!

Why are Koreans so fond of sadistic mass murderers? I thought its only a thing on the north but south too?

Same with all comments below
But this is a fine read-
I mean, its not heavy despite the "tyrant king", "mass killing", "strongest dragon" and "revenge" thing this focused on.

Users who are viewing this thread