The Careful Empress

I swear if this ex dragon end up falling in love with the emperor that was fine and ordered to kill the knight she considered a friend, I am going to mail the author and curse their name!

i’m so pissed off. the plot is a rushed mess, this guy’s hair is highlighter yellow, and the female lead is a kid meaning i’ll have to deal with this bullshit royal couple while watching her age 😔

I don’t understand Fls, how can they fall in love with the ones they kill them or kill their family?
I’ll not be satisfied at all until she break his soul, heart, body, rule above everything and lose her V card with another man - I don’t care whom just anybody but him, and better she tells him about it- then kills him slowly.🥰🥰🥰🥰

I’m just going to ignore this manhwa until it’s end and see who the real ML. Hope she kill the red hair asshole though.

YOU BETTER NOT TELL ME THAT FUCK OF A HUMAN IS THE ML. MOTHERFUCKER BETTER BE QUARTERED ALIVE AND HAVE HIS DICK FED TO HIM.

Fed-Kun's army
Is there a novel of this and is t completed ? If so, can anyone tell me who is the ML ? I was sure it's the asshole emperor but I got a tiny sliver of hope when I saw the cover here with her and the other guy...It still fells like the ML is the emperor because webtoons thrive on the "asshole cruel ML that redeems his character later" kinda bullshit

really dislike the redheaded guy, the age gap and just the whole thing to do with him. if they're going to throw a redemption arc out there, i genuinely won't care for it. what a terrible guy.. hope she ends up with someone else.

After looking up spoilers it seems that this toon will only end with me having high blood pressure so I have no plans to finish reading it. Witch is a pitty since it is pretty well made and I like the MC, but the story line is trash in my opinion.

I don't know who the ML is but I do know a part of the reason why the emperor is acting this way. Its cuz he is
a dragon that was used and betrayed by a human friend

Dex-chan lover
@Rainystee
So will he die a gruesome death or will he have redemption?
If its the latter I am so outta here

Fed-Kun's army
@Raydnt Based on the spoiler Rainystee gave, I can only assume it is almost certainly going to be the latter. You wouldn't set that up otherwise if you weren't going to try and redeem his character, no amount of character redemption is going to save his ass for me though except for maybe time reversal bullshit. I already noped out of this story the moment it clicked that this dude is the male lead.

Users who are viewing this thread