The Child Loved by God

It starts like your usual Isekai - full of time skips because the author can't be bothered to show organic character growth. Nevertheless, the story is chill and cute. I like it.

Nice and light. But do the people speak oddly or is it the translation?

its good. fluffy. wish they would trasnalte LN too. probably LN might not have that much gaps in story as in manga?

I like isekai but this is so... boring. Too op and nothing funny here except the MC is so genius. Nothing special.

Dex-chan lover
Eh, the whole set up about the beast men and such was way 2 long... Kinda put me off of reading

Could this be any more boring? Dropped.

It's also pretty ridiculous that being "~a good person~" means this guy gets to be the god of his own little world, turning into a genius just because. And from the flashbacks, he seemed to be a completely average dude, too. Wow, he gave his seat to an elderly lady??? JUST CROWN THIS GUY ALREADY.

Everytime I read a new chapter i understand less about what the fuck is going on.

ano....whats happening? i mean the story is too haphazard? is wn also simialrly botched or manga adaption is the one thats botched?

The feeling I get when reading this is like remembering something from a dream that I almost forgot. It's like it's there, but then you forget about another part, but then you remembered that your dream also skipped something important, but the dream goes on even with a plot hole, and then you remembered it was a wrong dream because you slept twice that night and you dreamt twice, both with different dream because of that, and then you move on with your life because it's just a dream.

Dex-chan lover
I'm so lost, this is such an oof manga...
I got to down a bottle of hard liquor to read this

Users who are viewing this thread