The City of Imprisoned Love - Vol. 5 Ch. 40 - “The Perfection of the World”

Dex-chan lover
I'm not reading this shit for your long ass explanation, mangaka.
Nobody here gave a single fuck about the story anymore, just give us more tities already.

Jesus Christ. Buuuut we can see yukiko gain her own consciousness, the part where Ai said she lived mc might come true and ruka might help as well. Pretty easy to predict how it's gonna end.

Dex-chan lover
"I'll give you Inaba's body, it's perfectly healthy"
We know.

At least Makoto is now the sexiest human really alive. And old Makoto is really setting himself to a fall being such a sociopath, he not only destroyed humanity for his selfishness but also continues to manipulate everyone to get what he wants. The "bug" is probably the good guy.

Dex-chan lover
No more Yukiko's boobs and the art changed now their faces look weird.
The stories doesn't make sense to me either.
Guess it's time to drop this

Dex-chan lover
So he created Yukiko as 'The Navigator' to fix the path which led to Ai's death. This is the element which exists in world B which did not exist in the real world, world A. Inaba being at the birthday party led to him gifting the hairpin to Ai and consequently he got into the university because Ai cheered for him. This is why he thinks this time in the virtual world things will go differently and why he wants to go back to the birthday party.

Yukiko Inaba I feel is the wild card which will lead to the next plot development from here. She clearly has a mind of her own. She also exists in both worlds, although since Makoto is in her real earth body it's not clearly in which form she exists but I feel she will let her presence be known. We also know from earlier chapters that she is conducting her own parallel research with which Old Man Makoto did not want to cooperate.

It is hard to tell where this goes but if I were to guess either Inaba is going to wreck things or the Old Man fucked up and things won't go well in world B.

Users who are viewing this thread