The City of Imprisoned Love

one one hand it's nice that yukiko genuinely is a lesbian and acting on her feelings for ai

on the other hand it's kind of lame considering that mystery is the main theme, i was expecting her to be concealing her feelings a lot more

Aggregator gang
I dunno, I feel there's more to her than meets the eye still. A lesbian heroine with a straight MC makes for a nice change, but I keep getting this nagging feeling she may still be bi, just with a preference for Ai.

From chapter 1 to present Yukiko's tits have gone from "decent" to "half her mass", just like an expanding star or a fat man at a pie eating contest.

Also a straight lesbian heroine is shit, as is the fact she apparently -knows nothing- beyond what we're told in the story. Each chapter the author disappoints more as he sets up mysteries and "what ifs" only to immediately knock them down, blueballing the reader of any dramatic tension.

Draw hentai,

Please Draw hentai, please create doujins for the young lads out there. Think about the little guys, me specifically. Just draw doujins. Look at that art bro, look at them tiddies.

Draw hentai, its all i ask.

Sincerely, COOMER

so what, is this good now? or is the good art only thing it still had?

@Rin2k
so still the usual business eh. Just came by after seeing it in the trending gallery, and based on the comment it is still on my droplist

This manga is definitely going to be canceled soon, otherwise there would be no reason why the pace is suddenly going a mile a minute. Also Yukiko repeatedly saying "HE'S CHANGED", wow thanks for that character development, sensei.

If it was a bit better written it would actually be a cool story

And this is why playing the romance straight, pun intended, was such a huge red flag.
The manga is throwing twist after twist at the wall, at an increasingly frantic pace, to see what sticks. But since there's very little actual foreshadowing, coupled with little narrative cohesion, the manga just falls flat. As is the axe is looming over it, and for good reason.

For anyone interested in these kinds of mystery stories, Precinct Zero FIS is an actual good take on the setting.

As this manga goes on i am slowly not understand wtf is happening, and quickly just wanting to see more oppai

Users who are viewing this thread