The City of Imprisoned Love

the characters really suck they are deep for hentai standard but very shallow for anything else

FTU

Yukiko are a slut.

I'm not a big admirer of Yukiko promiscuousness and personality.

If something bullshit ends up happening in the foreseeable future, im quitting and rating this as 1/10.

Group Leader
Interesting premise.

You know it’s quality stuff when it gets you hooked on the first chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
so is it still shit i stopped after 3 chap , is the art still the only good thing about it ?

This is actually pretty good. Not a mystery/horror enthusiast but it's been really interesting so far. I think the nudity detracts from the manga a bit and contributes nothing aside from fan service, but nudity aside and from what I've read I'd say give it a try. Hope it doesn't turn out disappointing.

Aggregator gang
@FTU: She's really not, though.
It's revealed she's actually a lesbian who was also in love with Ai (she could be bi? No indications otherwise yet). Her "promiscuity" is just a persona to those watching to make it seem they are living normal lives (Don't know about you, but college students ages 19-23 were very sex-driven and were happy to experiment. This seems normal.) In reality, they haven't had sex once and just used it as a cover, literally (bed sheets and steamed up windows), so they can have meetings on how to escape the city. They're friends, but unless a plot twist reveals something else, it doesn't seem to be headed in any other direction than that.

Completely unrelated, this whole manga is giving me a "The World Ends With You" Rated R vibe.

Ecchi x Thriller mongolian toon is based because thriller mangoo is usually shit so my primal urges keep me continuing the seires

Group Leader
sadly, the only strong point of this one is just the art. The story feels way too stupid with clichés
(the only original was the lesbian big breasted girl)
. But hey... I'm not going to ask for the "best manga of all times" from a country that keeps selling isekais cliché. It's just a ecchi manga, that's all, or you enjoy it or not

Group Leader
pls stop changing the series name back to the japanese whoevers doing that 👽

At least they call MC out for being an absolute moron.

I'm not asking for MC to be hyper-intelligent Jesus-Einstein or even for the result of chapter 12 to be different- all I want is to see an MC that actually tries to think for once, even if he does ultimately fail and runs out of time to be saved by plot, instead of going "R U DA BAD GUY????" and "Duuuuhh see both of them said they're innocent so they're innocent" and 'muh friendship' (even though he's only known them for about 2 days). Had he actually thought about things you'd feel like he's actually trying to help his friends instead of trying to screw everything up.

@retnemmoc My issue with the MC is that not only is he none of those things, but he doesn't bring anything to the table that the other two don't that isn't just being a reason to explain stuff to the audience while the real characters do all the work. He is there because the plot demanded he is there.

COF

Group Leader
Whoever is reverting the title to Japanese. At least use the official name that was revealed in the volumes "RENGOKU no Toshi"

Users who are viewing this thread