The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 2 Ch. 25

Double-page supporter
this kinda of spin was really unexpected and show some feelings that i didnt think this manga would give, props to the author

Dex-chan lover
@KuroeNekumi I think that a lot of the thick-headedness he has around the name has probably been that he never really knew anything that it related or linked to. It's only standing in front of her grave, understanding what reaper means, and her own words here that basically made things click.

I’m calling the police if he started to avoid her. After the holding hand, no, you aint leaving my girl!

Dex-chan lover
The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. Also what the fuck man? I waited for a month for my weekly dense fluff and this is what I get??

07c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Either this was the wham chapter the author built up to all along, or it started as just a fluffy manga about an idiot with a good heart and the author came up with this angle on the fly. I honestly don't know what would impress me more.

Supporter
That sudden realization was painful... I already see him kick ass all classmate that call her Reaper...

This has way more development than most romantic comedies with older characters

Fed-Kun's army
That took 25 chapters to finally understand the name-calling aspect.

Now, how many more chapters will it take for this transfer student to understand a girl's feelings?

@Kaeos999
it's not that he was clueless, Young boys like him are innocent kids that prefer to show their interest to someone in a roundabout way... Just like how a boy tends to bully other people just to get close to them. In his case, he justify getting close to her because she's a "cool reaper" when in fact she just like her a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread