The Clueless Transfer Student Is Assertive. - Vol. 3 Ch. 33

What is with these fucking kids? They just jealous that thye cant get no pussy

Aggregator gang
I love this manga where it doesn't matter if a character eavesdrops a conversation because she's gonna be told in person five seconds later, anyway.

Wholesome chapter as always lol.
As for those who ask whats wrong with the kids that always try to bully the MC, IMO those are actually the real kids here. Most real kids are naive and kinda dumb, they think simple and act accordingly and they also are selfish cause... they are kids lol. To see a boy who keeps sticking to a girl at their age, they of course would tease them. Teasing and mocking the opposite sex especially those are actually cute/pretty/their crushes is also a common act of those young bois at that age AFAIK.

Double-page supporter
Really want to see these two (and Hino) as a highschooler, I wonder how it would played out???

Group Leader
If his entire heart weren't so GrimReaper-focused, this mad lad would solve the problem with Japan declining birth rates on his own.

Dex-chan lover
He keeps accidentally wearing the pants in this relationship without realizing it.

Plus if Deadpool has taught me anything, it's that dating Death probably isn't that bad of a thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread