The Crown Princess Audition - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I am already hating this so much just based off the "Mother" and "Rose" they're both shit people and I get angry on every chapter so far.

im seriously just getting angry with every chapter like there has to be a limit to this brain washing effect?

rose is just infuriating, honestly she probably just left the l whatevers because they didnt pick her as a candidate, so she decide to go off and take someone elses

its a bit hard to stick with this considering how unlikable she is already at just ch 3

This group name made me realise I am actually afraid of geese. They keep trying to bite me and hiss at me (not the group, other real life geese I have to encounter twice a week if I am unlucky enough lol). So the threat would really get to me 🤣

On topic... This story really gets me intrigued because I hate Rose so much and I want justice in the end 😅

Dex-chan lover
I'd be so close to just abandoning her and the family after getting to the capital, but she's just a regular country girl with no skills that we've seen so far

Supporter
Were this a good story, she'd have forced her family to choose between their daughter and money and have the MC just walk away since they're clearly too greedy for her.

more like she's a bitch... literally holding on to this series to see if Rose gets karma served to her

Double-page supporter
@TrapCard113 I agree with you. I was hoping for the fl to be like are my opinions not important to you. I should be the priority. The fl is just too kind.

Ok,, I'm 98% sure Rose is a guy.. but that just raises SOOOO many questions 😅

@olotea
I'm getting similar feelings, especially with that crossdressing tag. (Also. Rose being a guy adds a legitimate reason why Rose wouldn't want to share the room with Apple. )

I'm thinking that Rose is definitely connected to the royal family. Either the prince or just a family member or something, because her bird familiar, Steel, in chapter 1 has a strong resemblance to the blood raven symbol on the royal crest.

Also, I'd be interested to see whether Apple is resistant to the mind control magic, or if Rose wasn't using it on her for some reason.

I'mma drop this and maaaybe take a peak at the character progress like 30 chapters in. Cause this is basically just looking like a comic that pulls in people through tempting them to hate read it. I ain't got timefor that.

Contributor
Poor Apple, she didn't get tte best parents.

Yeah, Rose gave lot of money to the family.
But it's not a reason to treat Apple like a slave.

The author is really good in making Rose seem like a bully, while she teaches Apple how to act as a maid. I think a lot of Korean authors are sadists 😂

As usual, I feel sorry for Apple even though I know her family is only treating her this way because of Rose's magic. It might have been better if Apple was affected too, since she's still conscious of everything that's happening without knowing why... 😢

Thank you for the new chapter 💕

Users who are viewing this thread